Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Last Call For Secret Santa 2015 and a Great Offer.

Well it's that time again ladies and gents. The last chance to get involved in the Secret Santa this year. Cath will be putting the lists together in the coming week. A few might get early tags so they can take advantage of the wargame shows that are on the horizon. So if you are wanting to join in can you please let me know via the email link or leave a message below. We have quite a list of people taking part again this year, it's great to see the growth and of course the guys returning again this year.

Something that really warmed my heart last year was one of the Santa's asking for details of someone who was not taking part in the SS who had a bad year or need of a cheer up. That same good guy has again asked if I know anyone who deserves a package of wargaming goodness just because. Well I have wracked my brain and have not been able to think of anyone so I am throwing it open to you guys. If you can think of someone who has had a tough year or had a knockback this year who would appreciate a bit of the hobby on Christmas day can you email me and let me know some details.

Again it's a great gesture that I am so happy to have a minor part of and shows just how special our hobby is. The reciprocate does not have to have a blog of their own but you would have to supply me the address and type of stuff they are interested in if they are picked out from the nominees. The identity of the giver and receiver would not be broadcast within this blog just an update to say it has happened. Big props to the kind gent who is doing this again this year.

20 comments:

  1. I guess I was already marked as taking part?

    Can't think of anyone at the moment, but there's bound to be someone deserving a nice surprise during Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are, I have had four nominations so far but happy for a few more

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to get my 'target' assigned. Wonderful that 'Secret Santa' is taking place again!

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not long to wait now, have had a surge this last 24 hours thanks to your promoting so big thank you for that

      Ian

      Delete
  3. I'm in this year. I blame Stefan/Monty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to have you in, I
      blame Monty too ;-)

      Ian

      Delete
  4. Sounds like fun , would love to be included. Thanks Aidan (workbenchhobbies.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can confirm Aidan is real as he sits opposite me in work. He's just new to blogger :)

      Delete
    2. Great you are now on the books LOL

      Ian

      Delete
    3. But how do we know your not really sitting opposite a mirror so you can join in twice?

      Ian

      Delete
    4. Aidan, can you email me your email address

      ian

      Delete
  5. I'm in. I think I put in my information earlier but not sure I'm on the list. If not, add me to it.
    Peter Lowitt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did indeed, we now have 32 taking part this year, now that's a result and still a bit of time to jump in

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.